Introducing Our Newest Mood...
Sleepy Cow Calming Collection
Drift off into a perfect night’s sleep with our NEW Sleepy Cow Calming collection. Starring a unique aromatherapy blend of Melissa and Lemon Mrytle essential oils to relieve tension and quieten the mind. The perfect antidote to restless minds and sleep. Sleepy Cow is the answer to all your dreams.
Drift into a perfect night's sleep with Sleepy Cow. Our bespoke blend of calming Melissa and Lemon Myrtle essential oils has a surprisingly citrusy scent which is totally different to traditional lavender-based calming products.
• Calming Bath Salts with a distinctive, citrusy fragrance
• Bespoke blend of Melissa and Lemon Myrtle essential oils
• Himalayan crystal salts and Sea Salts relax muscles and ease tension
• Olive Oil and Neroli moisturise skin
• Made in England using natural ingredients
A sprinkling of our Sleepy Cow Calming Bath Salts in a warm bath is the first step to a great night's sleep. Therapeutic Himalayan Sea Salts and our unique blend of Melissa and Lemon Myrtle essential oils can help relieve tension, while Olive Oil and Vitamin E will nourish your skin so you're relaxed in mind and body when you slip between the sheets.
Experience an unmissable treatment to relieve tension and quieten the mind. Using a soothing blend of essential oils, the treatment begins with a back exfoliation and massage, followed by a dreamy neck and foot massage. Leave feeling calm and relaxed with super soft, supple skin | £95.00 | 75 MinutesBook Now
Take our Sleepy tips home with you
- STEP 1: An hour before bedtime, sprinkle calming Bath Salts into a warm bath. Therapeutic Himalayan sea salts ease tension and stress, while moisturising Olive oil and protective Vitamin E care for your skin.
- STEP 2: Apply the Sleepy Cow Body Butter with soothing St John’s Wort and nourishing Borage Seed Oil; a sleep-inducing, creamy formula which absorbs quickly to cocoon the skin in a veil of comfort.
- STEP 3: Spritz our 100% natural Pillow Mist on to your bed linen to aid restful sleep with its soothing blend of Melissa essential oil, St John’s Wort and Lady’s Mantle extracts.
- STEP 4: Maintain hydration with a cup of Lemon Chamomile Tea, exclusively created for Cowshed by Joe’s Tea Co. Known for its natural sedative effect, Chamomile calms nerves and anxiety levels for a peaceful sleep.
- STEP 5: To finish your bedtime routine, slip into bed and follow our sleepy cow acupressure massage sequence: Place three fingers across the base of the wrist, feeling for the natural depression between the tendon, just below the palm. Gently apply steady pressure to release tension and promote relaxation. Switch hands. Use the thumb of your opposite hand to apply pressure by the crease of the wrist in line with your little finger. Hold for 20 seconds to lower energy levels in preparation for natural, effective sleep.