1. Remove eye makeup by hand.
2. Apply cream cleanser directly to wet skin or to a moistened brush head. Do not use your Clarisonic with jagged exfoliating particles such as shells.
3. Push the On/Off button to turn on your device.
4. Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Cleanse the forehead, nose and chin, each cheek, and extend to the neck, gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend: 20 seconds on forehead, 20 seconds on nose and chin and 10 seconds on each cheek. Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
5. To pause the cleansing cycle for up to 30 seconds, simply press the On/Off button. To resume, press the On/Off button. Your Clarisonic SMART will automatically shut off after the cleansing cycle.
6. Rinse skin thoroughly to remove excess cleanser.
Using your Clarisonic to remove makeup my stain the bristles, but will not affect performance. If discolouration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water. For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
To remove the brush head:
1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place. Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.