Alpha FIT has two settings to fit your routine, while the pulsing timer guides you to maximise your cleanse.
1. Moisten skin with warm water.
2. Moisten brush head and apply a pearl-size amount of your favourite cream cleanser to the brush head. Do not use your Clarisonic with jagged exfoliating particles such as shells.
3. Push the On/Off button to turn on your Clarisonic Alpha FIT and choose the desired speed setting
4. Cleanse the forehead, nose and chin, each cheek, and extend to the neck (available on setting 2 only), gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend: 20 seconds on forehead, 20 seconds on nose and chin and 10 seconds on each cheek. Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
5. Rinse skin and brush head
Using your Clarisonic to remove makeup may stain the bristles, but will not affect performance. If discolouration occurs, clean the brush head with soap and water.
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
To remove the brush head:
1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place. Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.